Vida Artes Behavioral Health is a multi-dimensional treatment facility for individuals who seek to expand their interpersonal horizons through relationships and connections with others. Vida Artes offers a variety of treatments to help people develop tools of relational engagement and fulfillment. Our vision is to provide a canvas of opportunity for adolescents and young adults to develop useful skills of interaction on which to expand to create a sense of mastery and esteem around their abilities to connect meaningfully to the world and people around them.
- Psychotherapy for individuals, families and couples using a cognitive behavioral approach to help clients overcome obstacles such as anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder and depression that hinder their emotional and relational development.
- Psychotherapy for behavioral addictions, such as gaming and other various forms of tech.
- Family therapy to support the healthy development and independence of adolescents and young adults with autism during this crucial transition.
- Caregiver/Parent therapy to support the caregivers and parents of adolescents and young adults on the spectrum.
- Parent/Caregiver support groups to help parents/caregivers of adolescents and young adults connect to find comfort and guidance as they provide support in transitioning to the adult world.
- Social Coaching to help clients navigate work, school and social environments.
- Neurofeedback treatment to help clients regulate mood and sensory systems
- Group Social Skills Training by PEERS certified staff. Weekly group therapy for adolescents and young adults will focus on learning the science of social skills and how to apply it. Concurrently, a caregiver group will focus on how to support adolescents and young adults in their social endeavors.
- Psychological Assessment: Assessment for Autism, ADHD and other neurodivergent profiles.
- Social Activities to promote social engagement and practice social skills learned through the PEERS group social skills training.